Delivery Time & Method
· Please call 1-702-515-0300 (M-F) 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Pacific Time for a return authorization (RA). Product that is returned without an associated RA, and returned product that was not originally purchased from Élan will be returned to you at your expense.
· Credit will not be given until the product in question has been received back from customer by Élan. Credit will be issued to the credit card originally used for the purchase.
· Freight will only be credited back for Élan errors. All returns must be sent back freight pre-paid. Any returns that are sent back freight collect will be refused.
· Short shipments and wrong item shipments must be reported to Élan within 5 days of invoice date.
· Requests for returns resulting from Élan errors must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
Non-Defective Product Returns
· All non-defective returns must be made within 30 days and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
· Any non-defective return received that is not 100% resalable (with all original packaging, all parts, instructions and labels) will be returned to you at your expense. Do not write the RA number or stick labels on the original packaging, as that will make it non-resalable.
Defective Product Returns
· All claims of defective product must be made within 45 days.
· All defective products must be sent returned freight prepaid.
· All defective returns will be inspected and toner cartridges will be weighed by Élan technicians. Product that is found to be non-defective or used will not be credited and returned to you at your expense.
· All defective products must be returned in an OEM box.
Products Damaged in Transit
· To receive a credit for product damaged in transit, the product must be signed for as damaged and the damage must be reported to Élan within 5 days of receipt of the product. The product must be returned in its original exterior carton. If the preceding conditions are not met a credit cannot be issued.